31. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer using the codes given below the lists :
a b c III II I
a b c II I III
a b c I II III
a b c III I II
You must be logged in to post a comment.
32. Which of the following is the function of UNCTAD?
To promote international trade
To formulate principles and policies on international trade
To negotiate multinational trade agreements
All of the above.
33. In which aspect does the IMF act as the guardian of a code set up by its articles?
34. Members of IMF are free to choose the form of exchange arrangements that they intend to apply subject to
Their obligations to the Fund
The Fund's surveillance of their exchange rate policies.
Both (A) and (B)
Directive principles of the IMF.
35. The international monetary system introduced by Bretton Woods rested on
The maintenance of stable exchange rates
A multilateral credit mechanism institutionalized in the IMF
The principle of the gold standard
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login