61. The first United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) was convened at Geneva in
You must be logged in to post a comment.
62. Which of the following statements is correct?
The United States is the main supplier of foreign direct investments to Latin America, Bangladesh, Pakistan, the
The Philippines and Saudi Arabia
Direct investments from the European Union flow mostly to Ghana and Morocco in Africa, Brazil in Latin America,
India, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam in Asia and to the former communist countries in Eastern Europe
Japan is the main supplier of foreign direct investments to South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand
All of the above
63. The leftover net discrepancy in BoP is recorded as net
Errors and omissions
64. A current account surplus represents
Net foreign investment
Net foreign drain
None of the above
65. Exchange rates relate to demand and supply of
National goods in relation to foreign goods
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login