31. Which of the following is NOT true about the borrowings of IMF?
The IMF may seek the amount it needs in any currency.
The IMF may seek the amount it needs from official entities.
The IMF may seek the amount it needs from private sources.
None of the above.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
32. A country making use of the resources of the IMF is generally required to carry out an economic policy programme aimed at achieving a viable balance of payments positions over an appropriate period of time, which is known as
33. The companies globalise their operations through defficient means
Licensing / Franchising
All of the above
34. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer using the codes given below the lists:
a b c III I II
a b c I III II
a b c I II III
a b c II III I
35. How many countries have been undertaken to lend to IMF if there is need to cope with an impairment of the International monetary system?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login