26. India suffered from deficit balance both in trade and balance and not invisibles, hence took up a number of Steps to manage the problem.
Which one is not appropriate for this?
Current Account Convertibility
Liberalised Export Policy
Unified Exchange Rate
You must be logged in to post a comment.
27. Which of the following is true about the Board of Governors of IMF?
They meet once a year
They may vote by mail at other times except the annual meeting
Both (A) and (B)
They are elected annually
28. Which one of the following is true statement
A balance of trade deals with export and import of invisible items only.
A balance of payment deals with both visible and invisible items.
The current account is not a component of balance of payment.
All of the above
29. In India --- has a predominant share in the debt market.
Global Depository Receipts
30. Which of the following is the criteria for approving an IDA credit?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login