16. The value of SDR tends to be more stable than that of any single currency in the "Standard basket valuation" because
It is internationally accepted measure
It is a weighted average of the exchange rates of the five major currencies.
Both (A) and (B)
It is an imaginary currency.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. Factor Endownment Theory of International Trade was propounded by
J. S. Mill
18. Balance of Payment can be made favourable if
Exports are increased
Imports are increased
Devaluation of money
(A) and (C).
19. Which facility was established to provide assistance to members facing payments difficulties that are large in relation to their economies and their fund quotas?
Supplementary Financing Facility (SFF)
Compensatory and Contingency Financing Facility (CCFF)
Extended Fund Facility (EFF)
Bufferstock Financing Facility (BFF)
20. Quotas of all IMF members are reviewed at intervals of
Not more than five years
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login