36. Deduction under Section 80C can be claimed for a fixed deposit made in any scheduled bank if the minimum period of deposit is____________.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
37. Which of the following is covered under section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961?
Medical treatment of handicapped dependent
Medical insurance premium
Reimbursement of medical expenses
Repayment of loan taken for higher education
38. The deduction available under section 80QQB in respect of royalty income of authors shall not exceed_____________in the previous year.
39. Clubbing of income means______________.
Addition income of two partners
Inclusion of income of other people in assessee income
Total of income of various heads
Collection of income
40. Minors income is clubbed to_______________.
Father’s income or mother’s income whichever is greater
Both mother’s and father’s income
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login