26. Gross Total Income is arrived after_________________.
Only adding Income under five heads of Income
Adding Income under five heads of Income excluding losses
Adding Income under five heads of Income, after applying clubbing provisions and making adjustment of set-off and carry forward of losses
Adding Income under five heads of Income, after applying clubbing provisions and making adjustment of set-off and carry forward of losses and after allowing deduction under sections 80C to 80U
You must be logged in to post a comment.
27. In Income Tax Act, 1961, deduction under sections 80C to 80U cannot exceed___________.
Gross total income
Income from business or profession
Income from house property
28. The maximum aggregate amount of deduction under sections 80C, 80CCC and 80CCD cannot exceed___________.
29. Deduction in respect of contribution to a political party will___________.
Be allowed in respect of sum paid by way of cash
Not be allowed if payment made in cash
This type of deduction is not allowed whether payment is in cash or not
Be allowed if payment made in cash, subject to certain conditions
30. The maximum amount of deduction in case of a person with a severe disability under section 80U will be_________.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login