61. Generally, the long-term capital gain is charged to tax @________________(plus surcharge and cess as applicable).
You must be logged in to post a comment.
62. The exemption under section 54 shall be available_______________.
To the extent of capital gain invested in the house property
Proportionate to the net consideration price invested
To the extent of the amount actually invested
63. For the purpose of deduction under section 80DD, which of the following statements is/are true?
Assessee is either and individual or a HUF
Assessee is resident of India
Assessee has a dependent disable relative
All of the above
64. The maximum deduction one can clam under section 80D is______________________.
65. Amount of deduction in case of a person with a severe disability under section 80U will be______________.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login