41. A proportional tax is based on the principle ‘higher the income, higher the tax’. Statement___________________is
You must be logged in to post a comment.
42. The tax will be economical if the cost of the collection is very small.
43. Income tax is a form of tax that is levied on an individual’s total earnings.
44. The Income from House Property is taxable in the hands of the individual even if the property is not registered in his name__________________.
When the property has been transferred to spouse for inadequate consideration
Where the property is transferred to a minor child for inadequate consideration
Where the individual holds on the importable estate
All of the above
45. Under the Head Income from House Property, the basis of the charge is the________________of property.
None of the above
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login