26. For computation for Income tax liability for individual, the Education Cess is_________.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
27. The rate of tax for the financial year 2016-17 for the foreign companies is________.
None of the above
28. Which of the following are true regarding taxing the rich?
Additional 10% tax on dividends in excess of ` 10 lakh per annum
Surcharge on persons decreased to 12% from 15%
TDS at 1% on the purchase of luxury cars exceeding the value of ` 10 lakh
All of the above
29. The Secondary and Education Cess on the computation of Income Tax for 2016-17 is________.
1% of Income Tax
2% of Income Tax
0.5% of Income Tax
30. The surcharge is levied at the rate ___________if the income exceeds ` 1 crore of the financial year 2016-17.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login