21. The compensation received on voluntary retirement is given by________of Income Tax Act, 1961.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. The house rent allowance (HRA) under the salary head of the Income Tax Act is given by__________.
23. ___________of Income Tax Act defines the perquisites and their valuation.
24. The Income-tax rate for the financial year 2016-17 for an individual is_________.
` 5,00,000 to ` 10,00,000 is 20%
` 5,50,000 to ` 1,50,000 is 20%
` 5,00,000 to ` 10,00,000 is 30%
` 5,00,000 to ` 10,00,000 is 10%
25. The income tax rate for the senior citizens for the year 2016-17 is _________.
Up to ` 5 lakh is Nil
Up to ` 10 lakh is 10%
Up to ` 5 lakh is 10%
None of the above
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login