16. Calculate the exempt HRA from the following details:A is entitled to basic salary of ` 50,000 p.m. and dearness allowance of ` 10,000 p.m., 40% of which forms part of retirement benefits. He is also entitled to HRA of ` 20,000 p.m. He actually lives with his parents in Mumbai and does not pay any rent. The market rent of that house is ` 20,000 p.m. in Mumbai.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. Deduction under section 80C to 80U cannot exceed____________.
Gross Total Income
Income from Business or Profession
Income from House Property
18. Employer provides a car (below 1.6 ltr capacity) along with a driver to X partly for official and partly for personal purposes. The expenses incurred by the company are running and maintenance expenses – ` 32,000 and driver’s salary – ` 36,000.The taxable value of perquisite is____________.
19. The maximum limit for the claim of deduction under salary head Contributions to certain pension funds of LIC or any other insurer is__________.
Up to ` 2,00,000
Up to ` 1,50,000
Up to ` 1,75,000
None of the above
20. Encashment of earned leave is given by__________of Income Tax Act, 1961.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login