11. The assessment period for income tax on salary is ________________.
Only more than 12 months
12 months and less than 12 months
Only 12 months
12 months and more than 12 months
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. Total income is to be rounded off to nearest multiple of____________ and tax is to be rounded off to nearest multiple of______________
13. Income accrued outside India and received outside India is taxable in case of_________.
Resident and ordinary resident (ROR) only
Resident but not ordinary resident (RNOR) only
ROR, RNOR, and Non-resident
14. Gross Total Income is arrived after____________.
only adding Income under five heads of Income;
adding Income under five heads of Income excluding losses
adding Income under five heads of Income, after applying clubbing provisions and making adjustment of set-off and carry forward of losses
adding Income under five heads of Income, after applying clubbing provisions and making adjustment of set-off and carry forward of losses and after allowing deduction under section 80C to 80U
15. Salary of S (` 40,000 per month) becomes due on the last day of the month but is paid on the 7th of next month. Also, the salary of April 2017 and May 2017 is received in advance in March 2017. What will be his gross income for Assessment Year 2017-18?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login