51. If the individual using the property for the business or professional purpose the income taxable under the___________________head.
Income from House property
Income from HUF
Income from Other
Income from Business or Proprietorship
You must be logged in to post a comment.
52. If the assesses let out the building or staff quarters to the employee of the business, the rent collected from such employees is assessable as income from________________.
None of the above
53. The Gross annual value of the property depends upon the_______________.
All of the above
54. If Anil is entitled to a basic salary of ` 50,000 p.m. and dearness allowance of ` 10,000 p.m., 40% of which forms part of retirement benefits. He is also entitled to HRA of ` 20,000 p.m. He actually lives with his parents in Mumbai and does not pay any rent. The market rent of that house is ` 20,000 p.m. in Mumbai, then calculate the exempt HRA for Mr. Anil.
55. Calculate the Gross Annual Value from the following details:
Municipal Value ` 45,000 Fair rental value ` 50,000 Standard Rent ` 48,000 Actual Rent ` 42,000
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login