46. The following conditions must be satisfied to charge the rental income under the head Income of House Property:
The property should consist of any buildings or lands
The assessee should be one of the property
The property should not be used by the owner for the purpose of business or professional purpose
All of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. Mr. Ram owns a house property. He lent it to Laxman at ` 10,000 p.m. Laxman sublet it to Mr. Maruti on a monthly rent of ` 20,000 p.m. Rental income of Ram is taxable under the head___________________________.
Income from Salary
Income from Other Sources
Income from House Property
Income from Business
48. An individual who transfers house property without adequate consideration to his owner spouse or to a minor child is called as____________.
None of the above
49. An individual is considered as an owner of the house property for the purpose of charging tax to_______________.
A member of a cooperative society, company, or AOP to whom a building or a part thereof is allotted or leased under a house building scheme of the society.
An individual who transfers house property without adequate consideration to his owner spouse or to a minor child
The holder of an importable estate
50. The rental income of a person who is a resident of Ladakh is_______________________taxable under Income from House Property.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login