1. The assesses can claim relief under________________for arrears or advance salary.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. X is employed in Complex Ltd. as a Chartered Accountant. The annual membership fees of X paid by Complex Ltd. is not a prerequisite and hence not chargeable to tax.
3. The salary of non-resident received for the period in which he is working in India is not taxable.
4. Which of the following is not taxable under the head Salary?
Remuneration paid to the lecturer of a college for setting a question paper
Salary received by a member of parliament
Commission received by an employee director of a company
Both (a) and (b)
5. In accordance with the provisions of Section 17(1) of Income Tax Act, 1961, the term salary includes_________.
Any annuity or pension
Any fees, commission, perquisite or profits in lieu of or in addition to any salary or wages
All of the above
Income Tax multiple-choice questions can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate commerce courses like B com and Mcom
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login