66. Pension is________________under the salary head.
None of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
67. The salary of Member of Parliament is taxable under the head_________________.
Income from Other Sources
Income from Business
All of the above
68. The salary, remuneration or compensation received by the partners is taxable under the head_____________________.
69. The death-cum-retirement gratuity received by the Government Employee or employee of the local authority is___________________.
70. Under Section 15 of the Income Tax Act, the salary due in previous years and even if it is not received is__________________.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login