51. The capital gain is a chargeable under________________of Income Tax Act.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
52. The definition of the person includes_________________.
A Hindu undivided family
All of the above
53. Any rent or revenue derived from land which is situated in India and is used for agricultural purpose is________________.
Exempted from tax
None of the above
54. Residential Status of an assesses can be__________________.
Different for the different previous year in the same assessment year
Different from the different assessment year
55. The income of previous year is chargeable to tax in the_______________.
Immediately succeeding the assessment year
Same previous year
Immediately preceding academic year
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login