46. The sum of various heads is called as______________________.
Gross total income
You must be logged in to post a comment.
47. The agricultural income includes___________________.
Income from the sale of crop
Income from the preparation of crop
Income from nursery
All of the above
48. ___________________comes under agricultural income.
None of the above
49. If the agricultural income is___________________, then the agricultural income is considered for calculating tax.
More than 5,000 and total income is exceeding the exemption limit
More than 5,000
More than 10,000
50. The Income Tax Act, 1961 broadly covers_______________.
Basic charging income
Rebates and reliefs
Incomes exempted from income tax
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login