41. On which of the following, at the initial stage, the Indian IT companies relying more for getting good IT professionals?
All of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
42. What is the use of Job analysis?
Organisation and Human Resource Planning
43. Performance appraisal includes
Check reviews done by the supervisors
Review his performance in relation to the objectives and other behaviors
Help employee in self-appraisal
44. What may be called the starting points of the Human Relations theory?
Herzberg's work on motivation
Administrative principles of Henry Fayol.
Herbert Simon's work on decision making
45. Human resources can be thought of as "the total knowledge, skill, creative abilities, talents, and attitudes of an organization's workforce as well as the value attitudes and beliefs of the individuals involved." Who gave this statement?
Leon C. Megginson
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login