56. Human Resource Management includes
Motivation, communication, and team building
Human Resource planning
All of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
57. Management Functions of Personnel Management includes
58. Which of the following is not part of the scope of Industrial relations?
None of these
59. Qualitative changes in the attitudes of employees involved
There is greater awareness among officers, workers, and associations.
The communication process is more effective.
There is considerable clarity about goals and objectives.
60. Human resource development consists
Career planning and development
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login