36. Which of the following are covered under the scope of Human Resource Management:(i) Forecasting Human Resource Need(ii) Replacement Planning(iii) Human Resource Dynamics(iv) Human Resource Development Planning(v) Human Resource Audit
(i), (iii) and (v)
(i), (ii), (iii) and (iv)
(iii) and (v)
(i), (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
37. Which of the following is not necessary for promotion from with in?
Performance Appraisal Form
38. During the formulation of plans HR can
Provide details regarding competitors incentive Plans
Provide moral support
Provide information on competitiors diversity
Provide empowerment strategies.
39. Human resource planning system includes
Human resource supply forecast
Human resource inventory
All of the above
40. Apprenticeship Training Act passed on
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login