66. Business plans designed to achieve the organizational objectives is called
Human Resource Planning
Human Resource Forecasting
Corporate Development Plan
You must be logged in to post a comment.
67. Human Resources Management emphasises
Development of People
Punishment of people
Adoption of People
None of the above
68. Which one of the following purpose is not served by the performance evaluation?
Decisions about promotions transfers and terminations.
Centralization and decentralization of decision-making authority.
Identification of training and development needs.
Criterion against which selection and development programs are validated.
69. What is the operative function of human resource management?
70. Under which method of performance appraisal one person is compared with all others for the purpose of placing them in a simple order of work?
Person to person comparison
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login