1. Which is not a method of performance appraisal?
Straight ranking method
Man-to-man comparison method
Check list method
None of the above
Your email address will not be published.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
2. Arrange the following staffing procedure in the correct sequence(i) Determining sources of personnel supply(ii) Preparing personnel specifications(iii) Selection of personnel(iv) Determining Personnel Characteristics
(i) Determining sources of personnel supply
(ii) Preparing personnel specifications
(iii) Selection of personnel
(iv) Determining Personnel Characteristics
(ii), (i), (iv) and (iii)
(i), (ii), (iii) and (iv)
(ii), (i), (iii) and (iv)
(ii), (iii), (i) and (iv)
3. Assertion (A). One cannot be sure about the quality of appraisal on the basis of length of service.Reason (R). initial appraisal and promotion appraisal are done separately and differently since the length of service is different.
(R) is correct but (A) is not correct.
(A) is correct but (R) is not correct.
(A) and (R) both are correct.
(A) and (R) both are not correct.
4. Training information system included
Internal and external faculty
5. The authoritarian leadership style goes with
Various Search terms used for this section are
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login