31. A bond issue may be retired by
calling the bonds if there is a call feature.
converting the bonds (if convertible) into common stock.
making a single-sum payment at final maturity.
all of the above.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
32. Cost of debt capital can be computed by
Kd = I + (RV - NP/N)/RV + NP/2 x 100
Kd = NP/R - V
Kd = RV - NP/2 x 100
Kd = RV - P/NP
33. Which is the importance of the concept of cost of capital?
Helpful in a comparative analysis of various sources of finance
Helpful in Capital structure decisions
Helpful in Capital budgeting process
All of the above
34. After declaration dividends are paid to the shareholders as per the provision of
Indian Companies Act
Indian Contract Act
35. In a simple perfect capital market, what happens if dividends are brought forward?
Share price goes up.
It is impossible to know.
Share price goes down.
The share price remains the same.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login