26. Which method is based on this assumption that when an investor makes an investment of his savings in a company that he will get an amount equal to the prevalent market rate of return?
Debt Equity Method
You must be logged in to post a comment.
27. Which of the following statements is correct?
If the NPV of a project is greater than 0, its PI will equal 0.
If the IRR of a project is 0%, its NPV, using a discount rate, k, greater than 0, will be 0.
If the PI of a project is less than 1, its NPV should be less than 0.
If the IRR of a project is greater than the discount rate, k, its PI will be less than 1 and its NPV will be greater than 0.
28. Dividends are the __________ of a company distributed amongst members in proportion to their shares
Assets with Cash and Bank
29. Assume that a firm has accurately calculated the net cash flows relating to an investment proposal. If the net present value of this proposal is greater than zero and the firm is not under the constraint of capital rationing, then the firm should
calculate the IRR of this investment to be certain that the IRR is greater than the cost of capital.
compare the profitability index of the investment to those of other possible investments.
calculate the payback period to make certain that the initial cash outlay can be recovered within an appropriate period of time.
accept the proposal, since the acceptance of value-creating investments should increase shareholder wealth.
30. The Present values of total cash inflows should be compared with the Present value of
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login