16. Which is the limitation of the Traditional approach of Financial Management
More emphasis on long term problems
Ignores allocation of resources
All of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. A company earns sufficient profit before the close of the financial year and its management declares a dividend, this dividend is called
18. If the annual cash inflows are constant, the pay-back period can be computed by dividing cash outlay by
Annual cash inflow
Annual Sales flows
19. Which is the element of capital budgeting decisions?
Capital expenditure project
A long term investment
A long term effect
20. When the Capital Redemption Reserve Account is opened?
At the time of equity repayment
At the time of Preference Share Redemption
At the time of Reserve
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login