76. Which is the Principle of Capital Structure?
All of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
77. The investment of long term funds is made after a careful assessment of the various projects through
Cost of capital
78. The dividend payout ratio is equal to
the dividend yield plus the capital gains yield
dividends per share divided by earnings per share.
dividends per share divided by par value per share.
dividends per share divided by the current price per share
79. The capital structure of any business is an
The appropriate mixture of a number of securities
80. Cost of capital is helpful in the corporative analysis of various
Source of Finance
Source of Services
Source of material
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login