66. Current Ratio can be computed by
Current Assets/Current Liabilities
Stock + Cash + Share/100
You must be logged in to post a comment.
67. Average Rate of Return can be obtained by
Average Annual Profit/Sales
Sales/Profit x 100
Average Profit/Average investment
68. Payback period computed by
Profit/Sales x 100
Initial Investment (Cost of Project)/Annual Cash Inflow
Profit/Expenses x 100
69. If the intrinsic value of a stock is greater than its market value, which of the following is a reasonable conclusion?
The stock has a low level of risk.
The stock offers a high dividend payout ratio
The market is undervaluing the stock.
The market is overvaluing the stock.
70. Which are the functions of finance as per John J. Hampton?
All of the above
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login