61. Dual classes of ________ are common in new ventures where promotional ________ usually goes to the founders.
preferred stock; preferred stock
common stock; common stock
You must be logged in to post a comment.
62. The dividend on equity shares is only paid when dividend on _______ has already been paid.
63. Cost of Equity Capital and Retained Earnings can be computed by
Ke = D1/P0 + g
Ke = Dividend/P0
Ke = g/D1 x 100
Ke = D1/S1 (1 - tax)
64. The Company's return on capital employed can be computed by
EBIT/Total Assets - current liabilities
Sales/Cash x 100
65. Debt Equity Ratio is computed by
Reserve + Capital + Loss/2
Total Liabilities/Shareholders Equity
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login