36. Assertion (A). Domestic competition has increased since 1991. Reason (R). Except for 7 industries, rest has delicensed.
Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A).
Both (A) and (R) are true but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A).
(A) is true but (R) is false.
(A) is false but (R) is true.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
37. Assertion (A). Broad bonding of industries was intended to enable the manufacturers to change their product mix rapidly to match changes in demand patterns. Reason (R). Mandatory convertibility clause provided public finance institutions with the option of converting part of their loans into equity.
38. Which committee recommended the enactment of the Competition Act?
High-Level Committee on competition policy and Law
A committee on Law and Order
A Central Committee for Research and Policy
None of these
39. The method used for transferring complex technology is
Training of experts
40. This is the Government's strategy in respect of public expenditure and revenue which have a significant impact on business
Foreign exchange policy
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login