16. Industrial Development would be possible with the increment of
Both (A) and (B)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. The role of consumerism has
liaison with government and with producers
All of the above
18. Distribute vouchers across the population and attempts to allocate assets approximately evenly among voucher holders. This process is called -
Sale to Outsiders
equal-access voucher privatization
19. In the following, which measures the Government has taken to protect consumer interest?
development and expansion of the public sector
both (A) and (B)
None of the above
20. The feature of the Industrial Policy is
delicensing with certain exceptions
the liberalisation of foreign investment and technological participation
None of these
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login