6. The abolition of Sick Industrial Companies Act (SICA) Bill was introduced in Lok Sabha in
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. The Foreign Exchange Management Act was adopted by the parliament in
8. In the New Industrial Policy 1991, the government had clarified that it would permit 100% foreign equity in high priority industries, in case,
Such industries would not use imported goods in the production process
Produced goods should not be luxury goods
Entire output was exported
None of the above
9. The Competition Bill 2001 was introduced to amend the
MRTP Act 1961
Company Regulation Act 1954
Industrial Licensing Act 1951
10. Under Liberalisation Policy for which industry automatic approval would be accorded to foreign equity participation up to fifty percent?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login