66. Globalization can create problems for business because
It can result in more competition
It increases vulnerability to political risk and uncertainty when operating abroad
It means that they can increase the price
All the options are correct
You must be logged in to post a comment.
67. The industrial policy of 1948 aimed at
Growth of agriculture
Development of Infrastructure
Development of Service Sector
68. To determine a country's attractiveness to business require
A detailed analysis of elements in the macro environment
An assessment of the political and financial risks of doing business in that country
An analysis of the competitive environment
All of the above
69. An environment which is increasingly complex and turbulent, displays
More orderly competition
More predictable demand
Reduced risk of product obsolescence
Increased speed of innovation
70. ----- refers to external forces that have a bearing on the functioning of the business.
None of these
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login