6. Company images and brand equity is factor affecting business
None of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. Which among the following is not opened for private sector participation
None of the above
8. ________ is an economic system based on the principal of free enterprise.
9. What are the decisions taken by government of India pertaining to Industrial Sector in the new industrial policy of 1991?
VRS to shed the excess load of workers
Disinvestment of public sector share holding
Referring sick units to BIFR
All of the above
10. A monopolistic trade practice is deemed to be prejudicial to public interest except when
Authorized by Central Government
Authorized by State Government
Authorized by Supreme Court
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login