61. Which is not an obstacle to the growth of globalization in India?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
62. Industries of basic nature were included in
None of the above
63. Joint sector was advocated by --- committee
64. Industrial Licensing policy inquiry committee was also known as ----- committee
None of these
65. To force the pace of indigenization in manufacturing, the government implemented
Phased Manufacturing program
Mandatory convertibility clause
Industrial location policy
Minimum economic policies
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login