56. In the industrial policy resolution 1956, the number of industries reserved for the private sector was
None of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
57. According to Dutt Committee, large industrial houses were ---- in the care sector
restricted to the sector
58. In the industrial policy resolution 1956, industries where both private sector and public sector were allowed, were included in a schedule
59. In the industrial policy 1991, which of the industries is reserved for the public sector?
Iron and steel
60. Unfair trade practices are included in
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login