41. In Imperfect competition, total revenue rises at ............ up to an output level and then .......
A decreasing rate falls
A decreasing rate rises
An increasing rate falls
An increasing rate rises
You must be logged in to post a comment.
42. Under perfect competition, a firm can produce with
An optimum plant
Identical products at low cost
An optimum output
43. A perfectly competitive industry becomes a monopoly with the same cost conditions, it will now sell
A larger output at a higher price
A larger output at the old price
An unchanged output at a higher price
A reduced output at a higher price
44. Which of the following is true in a perfectly competitive market?
Total revenue rises continuously at a constant rate.
The average revenue is constant at all levels of output.
Marginal revenue is constant at all levels of output.
All of the above
45. In imperfect competition marginal revenue falls at __ than the fall in average revenue.
Half the rate
Twice the rate
None of the above
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login