31. Which of the following is a pricing method?
None of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
32. Which of the following is a type of price discount?
All of the above
33. An example of derived demand is
34. Monopolistic competition has features of
Monopoly but not a competition
Monopoly and competition, with features of competition predominating
Monopoly and competition with features of monopoly predominating
None of the above
35. For a competitive firm, long-period normal price will
Equal AC and MC of production
Equal MC of production only
Equal AC of production only
Equal TC of production only
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login