26. In perfect competition, in the long run, there will be no
You must be logged in to post a comment.
27. When the demand curve is rectangular hyperbola the elasticity of demand will be
28. Which of the following is a correct statement
The decrease in input prices causes a left word shift in the supply curve
The desire for a commodity-backed by ability and willingness to pay is demanded.
When income increases demand an essential good increase, more than proportionately.
The demand for a commodity is inversely related to the price of its substitutes.
29. The nature of Cross-price elasticity of demand in case of the complementary product will be
Both (A) and (C)
30. The theory of Revealed preference was propounded by
J. R. Hicki
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login