16. 'Kinked' demand curve is related with
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. In a typical demand schedule, quantity demanded
Varies directly with price
Varies proportionately with price
Varies inversely with price
Is independent of price
18. Which of the following is not the feature of monopolistic competition.
A fairly large number of firms
Co-existence of efficient and inefficient firms
Independent price-output policy
19. Which one of the following is not correct about the price discrimination by a monopolist, who intends to
Maximize the sales/profit
Share the consumer's surplus
Increase the welfare of the masses.
Reduce the welfare of the masses.
20. Which of the following is not a condition of successful price discrimination
Different elasticity of demand for different customer
The seller should be an MNC
Location of markets at a distinct place
Consumers ignorance and prejudice
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login