11. If the price of any commodity decreased by 20% and the demand for that commodity increased by 40%, then elasticity of demand would be
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. A perfectly competitive market in the short run will be in equilibrium where
MC = AC
MC = MR
MC = Zero
None of these
13. A consumer attains equilibrium at a point on the indifference comes where
MRSxy = Px / Py
MRSxy > Px / Py
MRSxy < Px / Py
MRSxy = Px Py
14. When marginal utility is negative then total utility
15. Under the kinked demand model, the demand curve for the firm's product is drawn on the assumption that
All rivals charge the same price which is charged by the oligopolist
All rivals charge a price independent of the price charged by the oligopolist
All rivals follow the oligopolist up to a certain price but beyond that, they do not.
All oligopolist charges the price as independent sellers.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login