56. In the perfect competition in the short run, the firm is a price .......... and can sell... ... amount of output at the going market price.
Taker, a definite
None of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
57. A profit-maximizing monopolist in two separate markets will
Always charge a higher price in the market where he sells less
Always charge a higher price in the market where he sells more
Charge the same price in both markets
Adjust his sales in the two markets so that his MR in each market just equals his aggregate marginal cost
58. Under a bilateral monopoly, the price is higher if
The monopolist has his way
The monopsonist has his way
The monopolist acts as a competitor
The monopsonist sells his own product in a monopoly market
59. A monopoly producer usually earns
Neither profits nor losses
Only normal profits
Profits and losses which are uncertain
60. The size of a monopolist's plant and the degree of utilization of any given plant size, depend entirely on the
Price of the good
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login