31. A firm's marginal revenue
is always negative
can be positive
is always positive
is zero at point at which the total revenue is maximum
You must be logged in to post a comment.
32. In a monopoly market, an upward shift in the market demand results in a new equilibrium with
A higher quantity and a lower price
A higher quantity and the same price
A higher quantity and higher price
All of the above
33. Demand Analysis includes:
34. In the case of monopolistic competition
MR curve cannot be defined
AR curve cannot be defined
The short run supply curve cannot be defined
None of the above
35. Which economist stated the positive impact of monopoly?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login