31. The features of the commercial paper are
It is an unsecured instrument issued in the form of promissory note.
The highly-rated corporate borrowers can raise short term funds through this instrument.
It is an additional instrument to the investing community.
All of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
32. Which of the following is used for International Monetary Transfer?
None of these
33. One of the items is not related to e-banking
34. What is OTP in credit card transactions?
Odd Transaction Password
Owner is Trading Passcode
One Time Password
One Time Pincode
35. Banking ombudsman may reject the complaint
immediately after receipt
after hearing both parties
at any stage
None of the above
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login