21. The success of E-banking depends upon
(i) Multi-layer security system
(ii) Risk and surveillance system
(iii) Updated flawless software
(iv) Stringent legal framework
(i) and (ii)
(i), (ii) and (iii)
(ii), (iii) and (iv)
(i),(ii), (iii) and (iv)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. The primary objective of IDBl is to -------- Regulate and Supervise the working of other financial institutions like lFCI, SFCs, UTI.
None of these
23. All India Financial Institutions are
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)
Industrial Finance Corporation of India (FCI)
Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI)
All of the above
24. The lDBI underwrites and --------------- the shares and debentures of industrial concern s.
none of these
25. The IDBl can grant a ------------ and advances to other financial institutions.
Line of credit
Both (a) and (b)
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login