6. In which year saving banks were first established in Hamberg city of Germany?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. Read the following events
(i) Allowing convertibility of rupee at the market rate in the current account.
(ii) Nationalization of the general insurance business.
(iii) Establishment of IDBI
(iv) Capital adequacy norms for commercial banks.
Arrange the events in the ascending order of their occurrence.
iv, iii, ii, i
iv, ii, iii, i
i, ii, iii, iv
i, ii, iv, iii
8. Which among the following is not true with regard to merchandise banker?
(i) It can accept deposits
(ii) It can advance loans
(iii) It can do other banking activities
(iv) It can be a manager of public issues
i, ii and iii
ii, iii and iv
i, iii and iv
ii and iv
9. The concept of scientific management is developed by
None of these
10. With a view to encouraging newer classes of entrepreneurs and bringing about wider dispersal of ownership and control of industrial undertakings, IDBI operates a special scheme for supplementing the equity contribution to projects made by small and new entrepreneurs. This scheme is known as
Technical Development Fund Scheme
Soft Loan Scheme for Modernisation
Seed Capital Assistance Scheme
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login