1. How many types of Bank are there on the Basis of ownership?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. The statement "A Banker is a person or corporation which holds itself out to receive from the public, deposit payable on demand on the cheque." is given by
3. Bank classifications according to the law are
Both (b) and (c)
4. In which year the first Central Bank in the world was established?
5. Bank classification is possible according to
All of the above
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login