21. Suspicious Transactions Reports (STRs) is submitted to
Banking Department, Ministry of Finance
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. Which section of the Banking Regulation Act 1949 provides nomination for payment of depositor's money?
23. Relationship of a banker with payee of draft
Trustee and Beneficiary
Drawees and Drawee
Licensor and Licensee
Principle and Agent
24. Which of the following statement is true
The currency notes issued by RBI are legal tender throughout the world.
The treasury bills are sold by the RBI for raising its working capital.
All commercial banks, including those owned by the government, do not need a license from the RBI to do banking business.
The RBI is a banker to both central and state governments
25. What is ASBA in e-invest?
All Scheduled Bank Association
Application Supported by Blocked Amount
All India State Bank Association
All Saving Bank Account Holders
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login