51. Which was the first Bank to be established in 1148?
Casa De SanGiorgio
You must be logged in to post a comment.
52. Italian money lenders were known as Banechi or Banacheri because
They had a lot of money
They had a money bank
They kept a special type of table to transact their business
All of the above
53. Which of the following are the objectives and functions of IDBI?
To provide technical and administrative assistance for promotion or expansion of the industry
To undertake market and investment research and surveys as also technical and economic studies in connection with development of the industry.
To act as lender of last resort and to finance projects that are in conformity with national priorities
All of these
54. Banks can avail refinance against loans made to industrial units from
55. Assertion (A). Indent may be open or closed. Open indent does not specify the price and other details of the goods. The closed indent specific the brand, price, number, packing, shipping made, insurance etc.Reason (R). This is required as a part of export procedures.
Both (A) and (R) are correct
Both (A) and (R) are not correct
(A) is true, but (R) is false
(R) is true, but (A) is false
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login